A Transformation


I would catch you later, saying this I left my joys and plays,
Because I have to finish my work that I can't delay.


They said all right do come soon we would be waiting,
But don't forget us in your rat racing.


Oh! How could I forget you? You were always been my desire,
I would be working so that plenty of you I can acquire.


I would visit you once I get out of this mayhem.
Then I missed them a lot and daily dreamt of them.


Daily countless hours I worked and worked so on,
I even forgot sense of dusk and dawn.


With tired eyes I slept, that even dreams didn't bother me,
Calmness had been crumbled, only anxiety and rush smothered me.


Fantasies and desires then became things of past,
Thanks to harsh realities that made me so aghast.


Eyes were darkened and face wrinkled,
Notion of beauty I forgot, a little fragrance I haven't sprinkled.


I lost sense of fatigue and pain,
I did the same work again and again.


One day in the labyrinth struggle I realised,
How could I forgot those whom I left behind?


I rushed, I rushed so fast that even my heart lost count of beating,
And they were all there, met me smilingly greeting.


They kissed me, hugged me and embraced me,
They showered all their delights, but not much to have enslaved me.


I felt I was transformed,
Where true happiness lies ? Once again got confused.


Joys and plays were no longer making me happy,
Without monotony and struggle I was like motherless leppy.


Something had bitten hard and I wasn't the same person as I was before,
Priorities were changed and playing wasn't a fun anymore.


Time had played it's role and everything changed,
The long battle between "playfulness and maturity" was again waged.


Then I bid adieu again but this time without any promises of remeeting,
And came back to the rushy world for an endless proceeding.

Images source- Google


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Can't Be The End

Desert and Oasis