An Introvert Soul

I am getting confined within myself,
The outer world's gigantism will dilute me, and my concentration will fell.

Our thoughts always clash,
Our ideas can never match.

Their words are pristine and divine,
And each saying of mine is a crime.

Because come what may, majority always win,
Being a voice of change is more than a sin.

So why should I become a criminal?
Let me wander as an ordinary civilian.

I am contented with the Universe I have inside me,
Here my ideas, my thoughts always brings pride to me.

Here no boundary limits me,
No false bounds and morals cements me.

I am happy to be an introvert,
As I have found much more about my own world.

Rather than foolish gossips about people unknown,
I have gained knowledge that will make me renown.

                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Transformation

This Can't Be The End

Desert and Oasis